Tonight I felt like doing a vlog so I pulled out my laptop and made one 🙂
- What is your middle name? If you don’t have one do you wish you did? What would it be?
- When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What do you keep in the glove box of your car?
- Name one food that always seems to go bad before you eat it?
- What was the last workout you did?
- When was the last time you got the giggles in an inappropriate moment? What did you do?
- If you had to pick one song to play continuously in the background of your everyday life what would you pick?
- What would you do if you got 25 hours in a day while everyone else was still stuck with 24?
- Pick a great picture of you/your family/your friends, tell us the background story of what’s happening in it.
- Whats your favorite quote/song/image when you need a little inspiration?
Notes from video:
- Here are the songs: Everytime We Touch and Don’t Stop Believin’.
- And here are the books that I mentioned: Fever (recommended by Katie @ Peace Love and Oats, Bloodlines, Pure, Iron Queen, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Volume 1.
- The chocolate avocado mousse that I mentioned is from The Paleo Network.
So… I am going to go down the hall, get some ice from the ice machine, and tuck into bed with some of my books. Tomorrow is day two of my internship when I will hopefully get to settle into the office and actually start my job 🙂
Answer some of the Spill it Sunday questions!
What have you been reading recently?
Who is going to join the vlog train and make a video??